PADDOCKVAC (400 LTRS OR 3-4 BARROWS)
- RRP $3590 plus cartage within NZ
- Made in Australia
- Pick up in all conditions wet or dry
- Long or short grass
- 3-4 Wheel barrow capacity
- Easy start Honda 4 Stroke motor
- Tow behind ride on mower, quad or small tractor
- Powder coated steel frames with tipping action
- 3 Year Honda motor warranty conditions apply to Australia only. Purchasers in countries other than Australia should refer to their local distributor for warranty conditions.
Our mid sized machine suits most clients with 1 to 8 horses, or up to 20 alpacas.
Built in our Australian manufacturing plant using A-grade polyethylene for durability & fitted with powder coated steel frames and wheels, our machines are built to exacting standards.
They will allow you to vacuum manure in all conditions; wet or dry, long or short grass. You can also remove wet patches in stalls and empty the water troughs!
Our vacuums dump the manure into the main body & only return air passes through our Honda 4 stroke motor. This allows you to pick up soaking wet manure with ease as nothing can stick to the fan of the motor.
Clients are also using our vacuums to pick up – leaves, hedge clippings, wood shavings, trash, broken glass, walnuts, chestnuts, macadamias, feathers, dog droppings, pig slurry, soil from newly dug fence post holes, grain from around commercial silos – the list continues to grow.
Hose & Nozzle Length
Engine Capacity (CC)
Fuel Tank Size
HONDA 4 STROKE
50CC / 2.1 HP
Regular Unleaded Fuel
10W / 30 API SG